Monday 24 August 2015

Writing Portfolio Sample

Description: In writing im writing about fishes and everyone else in Troy's writing so I'm in Troy's writing were learning about sentences Rebecca is doing words and Kate is doing ideas. I am learning complex sentences. Here is my writing.

Image:


Big idea: 


Feedback: I like how you put lots of detail in your writing, especially with Fiji

Feedforward: What is a complex sentence? TaneNRSS

Evaluation: I like my story but I think it's a bit too much writing and I could work on making it more in depth.

1 comment:

  1. Kyan, you started your story really well and then it got really hard to follow and I got lost when they started playing minecraft under the sea. Maybe next time really plan out your writing piece to make sure you know what your writing about so that you don't just 'wing it'

    ReplyDelete