Thursday 27 August 2015

Pop Art Portfolio post

Description: in class every Thursday we do pop art or drama.I am in pop art. Pop art was popular in the 1950's. It is art with bright,contrasting colours. You vivid on the pencil and its eye catching. 2 artists are: Andy Warhol who did Campbell's soup and Roy Lichtenstein.


Image:

Big idea: we made our pop art by: choosing a logo/badge and making a stencil I chose the Arsenal badge and tracing it four times like my image. Make sure you have four separate boxes. Now what
you need is to add the detail and paint with bright colours.
.
Feedback: I think you did well with the color choices. Miko


Feedforward: you might need to add some brighter colours. Miko 

Evaluation: I think I could use brighter colours and making the dark green brighter

1 comment:

  1. I think you have been ambitious with the logo you choose and you worked hard to try and complete them all differently. You have chosen colours that help make your art look like pop art. Next time I think you may want to consider working with your brush strokes to make them more consistent.

    ReplyDelete