Tuesday 11 August 2015

Reading portfolio post

 Description: in reading you are either summarising or questioning, I'm in questioning so we can do an option of 9 different activities I chose the awnser is iPad we had to do 10-20 questions I only did 10 because I got stuck on questions.




Big idea:

I did 10 questions because I got stuck on questions to ask about iPads and I got distracted and off task to getting 20 done in the end I think I could of done 20 questions if I was on task and not distracted 

1. Finish the sentence I like ____ minis
2. What is a very famous apple device? 
3. What is the device that is 80% used in poutama? 
4. What do you need to get the App Store?
5. What apple product was invented in 2010?
6. What is one of the most famous touch screen devices?
7. What did I use to make this documentary?
8. What do you need do make an Apple id?  
9. What is one of the most famous piece of tech?
10. What can you get itube on?

Feedback: I liked how you didn't just add obvious and they were all specific. Finis
Feedforward: I think next time you could probably not bore people because your photo is about words. Finis

Evaluation: I think I like my qusetions but i think I can work on going for 20 and making it better with not just words but a picture too.


1 comment:

  1. Kyan, good job on your list, this was a tough task and it seems that you managed to get 10 questions down. Next time think about sharing your questions in a more interesting format.

    ReplyDelete