Thursday 20 August 2015

Production post

Description: in class we have been making costumes for production RSS have been looking at ōra (life), poutama have been looking at emelemts, heroes and villains and out of Africa. I'm in elements with Troy we have to choose out of : Fire,Water,Earth and Air, I'm fire.

    This is my mood board |
                                        V




My next goal is: To finish the papier-mâché layers and paint the mask and paint the circle on my smock and attache my flames to a shirt and paint flames on the tip of my shoes 

This is my finished garment.




1) The materials that I used to create my garment were: corigated card,paper mache,card,tape and material

2) The most challenging thing about production for me was: the smock because I was painting most sides and had to wait for it to dry then paint it again 

3) One way I demonstrated a growth mindset during production was: when I was painting and I wanted to stop but I didn't 

4) Something I am really proud of about production was: my mask 

5) Our school vision is to create agency, creativity and excellence. I showed this by: making everything look creative and I worked really hard on it 

1 comment:

  1. Kyan, I hope you are really happy with the way your garment turned out. I love the flames at the bottom and I enjoyed helping you make these. My only suggestion is that next time you use your time wisely and look for ways to improve your work independently. I'm sure Mum and Dad will be proud of your piece.

    ReplyDelete