Thursday 3 March 2016

One word 2016

Description:in poutama we all wanted to choose a one word my one is practice a one word is one word just one and you make it your one word and you have to practice on your one word my one word is practice because I want to practice and get better at everything. All of poutama wanted to make a tweets about our one word. Also Elly took a photo of us holding imaginary signs. Poutama made signs with there one word on it 

                                                         My one word   |
                                                                                V




Feedback:i l like your way you did it tree type and the stripes going sideways 

Feedfoward: I think you should make it smaller like the top and the bottom

Evaluation: I think that next time I won't add to much but I still like it anyways

2 comments:

  1. Good use of creative lettering Kyan. You word stands out, but the background clutters the image a bit. How are you going at working towards your one word goal every day? Keep challenging yourself to practice in all areas of your life.

    How else can adults help you with your goal? How can we push or encourage you more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a great post and you explained what we did really well in the description.

    ReplyDelete