Tuesday 15 March 2016

Camp El Rancho portfolio post

Description: Last week on Tuesday russell street school went 2 camp el rancho and did ten activities here are 3 air rifels,archery and a waterslide there are 7 more activities my favourite dish was nachos and jelly with ice cream the first activitie I did was rafting here is some of my camp diary
















Feedback: I like how you tryed describing as Mach as you could in the space you had
Feedfoward: when you take the photo take it from right on top of 
#JUVEN

3 comments:

  1. We had an awesome time didn't we? I really enjoyed watching you tackle challenges at camp. You were able to approach those challenges with a smile on your face showing a growth mindset. Keep transferring what you have learnt about yourself into school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well with the whole post. I like how you did your fave dinner and included some of the activities.

    ReplyDelete