Tuesday 17 June 2014

Science Sample

WALT: show our understanding of how energy works.
Task: Make a video (no longer than 30 seconds) about on example of   
energy. i.e. States of matter, Potential and Kinetic energy, Newtons Cradle or forms of energy like Radiation, Convection, Conduction.

SC:

Gathering Data
I can gather information using my 5 senses
I can gather information to make a prediction
I can use my information to draw conclusions
I can share my findings using evidence I have gathered


Heres my science sample about potential and kinetic energy here's my science sample,olny a pc can play it

What makes a good video:
clear voices
- different camera angles
- Still camera skills
- mute background noise
- mixture of still and moving images
- background distractions
- music

What makes a good poster:
- clear writing
- detail
- images
- interactive




feedback:I like the way you have done the description you have added lots of detail in there I like it.
feedforward:I think you should work better on your evaluation then a little bit.


Evaluation: now I know more about science 

No comments:

Post a Comment