Thursday 26 June 2014

My end of term 2 2014 reflections

My end of term reflection 

WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner? A learner that stays on task and ignores the talking to finish priorities on time.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? My highlight was the kahoots because you can learn and have fun at the same time.

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? The cross contury because I don't like running but I still pushed my body to the end without stoping or walking.

How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? I think I'm going quite good on showing integrity because I'm staying on task most of the time I could improve by staying on task all of the time.


What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next? My goals are i am aware of my of what drives my learning,I am aware of my blockers,I complete the priorities in the time given,I know where to find information about my goals,I can ask for help when I need it,I am ready with the things I need for learning most of the time,I occasionally need a reminder to stay on task,I can follow my timetable,I always make good choices about were to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment