Monday 22 August 2016

Book Buddies Portfolio Post

Description: In week 2 Poutama started book buddies. Book buddies is where you fill out a sheet witch has how fast you read a book and what books you like to read with all the categories to tick if you like them. I have Jacob Sloan as my book buddy we read Tom gates genius ideas (mostly) and we are reading extra special treats (not).



FeedBack: I think you have done a good job by being sensible. Levi
FeedFoward: I think you should have got your buddy on task. Levi

Evaluation: I think I could have got Jacob S on task better.

1 comment:

  1. thank you Kyan you have been an influence in my learning and in reading before that i didi not like to read when we started book buddies i have started reading more often now and also thank you for be an awesome book buddie. from your bf jacob :) ;) and also you have been the awesomeist friend i know.

    ReplyDelete