Tuesday 16 February 2016

Waitangi Day Work

Description: on Tuesday the 9th of February Poutama had a choice to make something to explain about the treaty of waitangi we did this because it was waitangi day on saturday I chose minecraft because I thought that I could plop down information easy but as a challenge because I normally build small little houses instead because I wanted a challenge.

This is what we have got so far



Big idea: in minecraft we we have made a two way quiz you can choose left or right and they look the same we made bits in between the questions. I have learnt that the treaty was signed on 1840 in waitangi by over 500 chiefs 

Feedback: I think your world is really good because you put a lot of effort into it and it is completely the opposite of bad!!

Feedfoward: well there is not much you can do better

Evaluation: I think that I could do the work faster on the building the quiz dropper it was challenging because I normally make small little builds not the ones like my one. I think I am in between uni and multi. I am in AU.

3 comments:

  1. I expect more writing from a Year 6:
    Description: Why were we doing this? Why did you choose Minecraft?
    Image: An example of the questions please.
    Big Idea: what did you learn about the Treaty of Waitangi? How will this help you in your learning?
    Evaluation: What are you proud of? What was challenging? What would you do next time? Where on the rubric does your learning task sit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking some focussed time to go back and add more detail to your description. It would be good however if your images showed an example of the questions you created. This is the LEARNING we are interested in.

    Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did well with the post but the images could have been in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete