Monday 1 June 2015

Reading Portfolio Smaple

Description: In reading my goal is comprehension, we have been looking at visualizing and connections like text to text,self and world we also have to book two workshops on Monday,workshops for 30 minutes.this is the success criteria: text to text,self and text to world is something that is happening in the world that is in the piece of text you are reading.





  1. 1. Who won the race and how? The tortoise won because the hare was sleeping the most of the time
    1. 2. What was the moral (or lesson that can be learned) from the story? Allways try your hardest

    1. 3. Write one text to self connection you have made with the story. I know that I lost to my little brother when I thought I could jog and beat him but in the end I didn't :(

    1. 4. Write one text to text connection you have made with the story. In genie in training,the new genie had a flying carpet race against his enemy that waited at the end and lost to the new genie.

    Feedback: I like how you put the questions in the post instead of taking a photo. Finis 
    Feedforward: Next time could write clearer. Finis 
    Evaluation:I think I could work on were to work and I agree with Finis

1 comment:

  1. A good quality post Kyan and you included everything you needed in it. Next time think about how you could go the extra mile and show excellence in your post as we know you are capable.

    ReplyDelete