Tuesday 16 June 2015

KapaHaka Portfolio Sample

Description: After lunch at 2:00pm on Mondays I go to KapaHaka some people stay in poutama and learn E te reo at KapaHaka we get to choose to go to KapaHaka or ete reo we also learn some songs and Nic plays the guitar for us.


At kapahaka I enjoy singing and dancing in Maori.

I am most proud of  learning Maori songs they way I don't learn things.

I find the actions challenging because sometimes I muck the actions up and I have to change quickly.

I am managing this challenge by going to KapaHaka every Monday.

A personal goal for me is to know more words by my self singing.

Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapahaka by telling the little kids not to do what they are doing wrong and telling them what to do.

FeedBack: I think you did good at learning the actions. Jonty
FeedFoward: I think you could work on pronouncing the words properly. Jonty

2 comments:

  1. I really like your kapahaka post it shows your kapahaka and it is detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyan, this post doesn't exactly tell me much about what goes on in Kapa Haka and what you are trying to get better at. Next time some more depth in your responses would help.

    ReplyDelete