Wednesday 25 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Big Idea:  
1.  Did you achieve your goals?  How do you know?Yes and I know that because I did sleep for 9hours and 50minutes and I did to work as hard as I could 
2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why?Ti ti torea because it was a bit challenging but fun as well
3.  What challenged you the most and why? Ti rako because it was tricky and it I couldn't to it properly yet




1 comment:

  1. Kyan, I am glad that you pushed yourself during the Ti Rakau activities, as they are challenging but you gotta give them a go! I do like the way you said 'Yet' though! #powerofyet

    ReplyDelete