Monday 7 April 2014

My camp goals

WALT:set smart goals

1. my goal is to make more friends (at least five)
    
I have chosen this goal because I haven't got many friends

I know I've achieved this when I've got new friends 

I can help myself by by being friendly to at least five people

my 2nd goal is to eat new food 

I've chosen this goal because I stick to the food I usually eat

I know I've accomplished this when I've tried new food


Reflectıon: I was secsusfull at makıng fıve new frıends because I was frıendly enough to make fıve NEW  frıends!

2 comments:

  1. To make new friends is a great goal Kyan! This week, being away on camp, you will have lots of opportunity to 'hang out' with people - this is a great time to make new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, Kyan. I can't wait to hear if you have tried new foods on camp this week. We loved seeing you tonight, it looks like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete