Wednesday 9 April 2014

CAMP WRITING!!!!!

W.A.L.T.: Write a recount

WHOOOOOOO!WHOOOOOOO!WHOO! Time to go to the next activity I thought Then I went to the next activity from rock climbilng First Lili and I went up POW!POW!POW!POW!POW!POW! Ithink thought I did 


well my Brain told me.l BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!BANG!  Lili  shot ‘how well did I get for my score’ I said. ‘Ok well what's 6 +7 ?‘I replyed 13'.So put your name down and right 13, and so I did 
And so did Group D. now for our second atemtet.and third.Now the shooting is over.Now we figure who got the highest score.THE END!!!!!





Scores:Tane's:009 Kai's:000Lili's:131Aria's:?Tabitha's:004






1 comment:

  1. Wow Kyan! I can really hear your personal voice coming through your story! It sounds as though you really enjoyed the shooting at camp. It would be a good idea for you to read your story out loud and listen carefully to what your voice does when you read it. Remember, that when we take a breath, that is when we need a fullstop. Punctuation marks helps the reader to read your story the way you want it to be read.

    ReplyDelete