Wednesday 23 November 2016

Athletics reflection

Description: Yesterday RSS had athletics and I didn't get 1st 2nd or 3rd in anything but kiwi house did get a lot of house point because of Trey Lush because he got first in 5/7 events. I think it is defiantly out of Kiwi and Tui house because Jonty is in Tui and he's really sporty. Jonty jumped 1.3 meters in the air.
Here is my athletics reflection.
  • Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? High jump because I can watch everyone jump even when I'm out so I like it when I see the final two jumpers

    • What are you really proud of? Why? I'm proud of being in first second and third in shot put

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The 800m race because it hurts when I run for a long way

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I think exit time I could get a higher position in the 800m race 

No comments:

Post a Comment