Sunday 6 September 2015

Pae Tamariki Portfolio Post

Description: Pae Tamariki is a Maōri festival in Palmerston North. Primary schools dance and sing to the guitar and preform on Friday 31st July and its part of the Maōri culture.


Big idea:
At Pae Tamariki, I felt nervous,excited 

I felt most proud of doing the haka 

I found the haka challenging because because I have to raise my voice 

I managed this challenge by not raising my voice to much

At Kapa Haka, I next want to be moving into the front row

Feedback: I like how you tryed so hard at Pae Tamariki and moving to the front. Houston

Feedforward: I think you could work on walking of the stage quicker and keep up with them. Houston

1 comment:

  1. I think you all did an excellent job during your performance, we all really enjoyed watching the videos at school. You did a wonderful job representing Russell Street. It sounds like you did a great job of performing the Haka and I think your goal to be in the front row is a great thing to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete