Tuesday 10 February 2015

My Swimming Goals T1 2015

Description:for the next 5 weeks we are swimming 3 times a week.We are we want to set a SMART
goal so we are focused when we go swimming.

SMART goal: I am going to improve my freestyle technique by: brushing my arm like a windmill and kick above the water with my head under the water by swimming sports by practicing every day.





Evaluation:I think I did great and I accomplished my SMART goal in the time I had and I could work on just getting to the end because I could almost reach the end but I can't yet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyan, please evaluate how you think you went with your SMART GOal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that your freestyle arms have improved HEAPS! Great stuff! Your next goal is to be confident having your head under the water and breathing while swimming.

    ReplyDelete