Thursday 11 September 2014

Math/Algebra Sample

WALT: extend a repeating picture pattern and use number strategies.


Desciption: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.We did this so we could learn algebra.it helps us to be smarter and learn more.I learnt more about patterns.
Task: Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.


Criteria:
            Clear message
  • Correct answer
Evaluation:
  1. What are you most proud of and why?I am most proud of finishing my poster because I got distracted a lot.
  1. What challenged you the most and why? Finishing the poster because I was getting distracted.
  1. Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?Completing this with out getting distracted.

Feedback/feedforward:I think you have a good poster but I think you shouldn't do random pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment